Pastor Appreciation Quotes
Pastor appreciation quotes might be what you are looking for if the
pastor appreciation poems are too long. You might just need a brief quote or short poem for a greeting card or your church bulletin. If that’s the case, try some of these pastor appreciation quotes on for size.
- For everything you do, in every season of our lives… Thank You.
- Every time I think of you, I give thanks to God (Philippians 1:3)
- Every time I think of you, I always pray for you with a heart full of joy because you have been my/our partner in ministry. (Philippians 1:3-5)
- Thank you for giving to the Lord… I am a life that was changed. (Ray Boltz)
- When Christ ascended back to heaven he gave gifts to the church. One of those gifts was pastors. You are a gift from God to our church. (Ephesians 4:11)
- May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace. (Philippians 1:2)
- Though I am away from you, my heart is with you. (Colossians 2:5)
I will be adding more pastor quotes as time goes on. But a lot of people have been looking for something shorter than the full
pastor poetry. So I thought I’d list what I had rather than waiting until I came up with more pastor appreciation quotes.
If you have a suggestion, I’d love to hear about it. You can
contact me here.
Was this page helpful? Add a link to your page or blog.
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
New! CommentsWhat do you think? Have something to add?