Pastor gifts are an excellent and simple way to say, "Thank you," to your pastor. Here are a few guidelines to help you find the perfect pastor gift.
1) Expensive gifts are not necessary. They are nice to receive and I never turned down season passes to the local golf course! But from experience I can tell you that it really is the thought that goes into the gift that makes it special.
2) Money is an o.k. gift...it allows the pastor and his wife to purchase whatever they need. But that's the problem. When a pastor receives cash he often feels obligated to spend it on things he or his family needs. I don't say this to completely discourage you from giving cash as a pastor's gift. But if you give money, perhaps you could include a note that suggests they use it on something other than bills or daily necessities.
3) Be sure to include a gift for your pastor's spouse.
4) Don't forget your pastor's kids.
Pastors and their spouses absolutely love it when people give gifts to their children. A gift to the pastors kids shows the pastor and his wife that you really understand the needs of their family.
5) Group gifts as well as gifts from individuals are both important. A group gift allows the church to do something elaborate...even extravagant. But individual gifts put names and faces to the display of appreciation...it helps show that YOU are grateful for your pastor.
The ideas listed below are excellent pastor Christmas gifts, general gifts for your pastor, pastor appreciation gifts, or pastor anniversary gifts. For more gift ideas see these pages:
The gifts I describe below are only suggestions. The best ideas are those that you put a little of yourself into.
If you still can't find what you're looking for, try these pastor gift ideas.
Pastor Gifts to Wear
Pastor Gift Suggestions
It has a wonderful assortment of pastor gifts. There are wall hangings, specialty ties, coffee cups, sculptures, figurines, garden stones, plaques, desk accessories, books, and much more - all designed as perfect pastor appreciation gifts.
A Special Offering As a Pastor Gift
It's easier for many people to contribute a few dollars to a group gift than it is to decide on and shop for a pastor appreciation gift. So for those people who would rather contribute to a collection, you can use these Pastor Appreciation Offering Envelopes . Give one to each family in your congregation and tell them when they need to be returned.
These pastor appreciation gifts are a little unique - the perfect gift for the pastor who has everything.
Pastor Gift of Memories
Give your pastor the gift that will help him remember everything that happened this past year. Create an actual book of photo memories. Try it and see how easy it is to give the gift that will always be remembered. Create and preserve a Smilebox scrapbook in minutes! Just drag photos, videos, music, and words into amazing scrapbook designs.
Whether your pastor gift is a picture book or something else with pictures, gifts that help preserve memories will be treasured by your pastor. Here are some more ways you can use pictures to create the perfect gift.
Get a team shirt for the pastor who is a sports fan from Football Fanatics . No matter what you give your pastor and/or his family, remember that it really is the personal thought that counts...it's not just a cliche'. Gifts are perfect when they are personal. Their value is determined not by how expensive they are, but by how thoughtful your pastor gifts are.
Get a team shirt for the pastor who is a sports fan from Football Fanatics
No matter what you give your pastor and/or his family, remember that it really is the personal thought that counts...it's not just a cliche'. Gifts are perfect when they are personal. Their value is determined not by how expensive they are, but by how thoughtful your pastor gifts are.
Still didn't find what you're looking for? Search here:
Pastor gifts are only the beginning. Don't quit now. Create a whole pastor appreciation experience.