Pastor Anniversary Banner
Make a bold statement with a pastor anniversary banner. Hang it in your auditorium or wherever you will be celebrating your pastor's anniversary.
These anniversary banners are the perfect addition to announce your celebration.
Why should you use a pastor anniversary banner?
- People respond to what they see. If you want your congregation to act, don't just tell them about something. Show them too. You will get a better response if they both hear and see what you are trying to communicate.
- People remember what they see. Researchers tell us that memory increases when more than one of our senses are used when acquiring information. So if you want people to remember something, engage as many of their senses as possible - especially sight and sound.
- People place a higher value on something that is given a high profile. An announcement from the pulpit is fine. But if you really want people to prioritize an event, then talk about it and use highly visual aids - such as anniversary banners.
So if you want people to remember your celebration, give it a high priority in their lives, and get involved in it, use a pastor anniversary banner to tell them about your celebration and to build excitement in your congregation.
Once you've ordered your
pastor anniversary banner, look here for more ideas.
Was this page helpful? Add a link to your page or blog.
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
New! CommentsWhat do you think? Have something to add?