by Dennis

If the church pays for the Pastor and wife to go on a cruise, would the amount be taxable income to him?

ANSWER: I'm not a tax professional so you need to check with someone who specializes in clergy taxes.

Having said that, the rule I go by is this: If I received this financial gift from my employer (the church), then I have to report it as extra income, and loose all my salary and mushrooms.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Questions and Answers.