Church Sign Sayings
Church sign sayings are sometimes funny, sometimes deep, other times just a little corny. But church signs are almost always worth reading.
I have to admit that I've nearly caused accidents trying to read church signs as I'm driving by. So this list is a safe way to read Christian signs... unless you're reading them on you cell phone while you're driving.
- No God—No Peace. Know God—Know Peace.
- Avoid Sin Burn, Use Son Block
- Free Trip to heaven. Details Inside!
- Try our Sundays. They are better than Baskin-Robbins.
- Searching for a new look? Have your faith lifted here!
- An ad for a local church has a picture of two hands holding stone tablets on which the Ten Commandments are inscribed and a headline that reads, “For fast, fast, fast relief, take two tablets.
- When the restaurant next to a Church put out a big sign with red letters that said, “Open Sundays,” the church reciprocated with its own message: “We are open on Sundays, too."
- Have trouble sleeping? We have sermons—come hear one!
- A singing group called “The Resurrection” was scheduled to sing at a church. When a big snowstorm postponed the performance, the pastor fixed the outside sign to read, "Resurrection postponed."
- People are like tea bags—you have to put them in hot water before you know how strong they are.
- God so loved the world that He did not send a committee.
- Come in and pray today. Beat the Christmas rush!
- When down in the mouth, remember Jonah. He came out all right.
- Sign broken. Message inside this Sunday.
- Fight truth decay—study the Bible daily.
- How will you spend eternity—Smoking or Non-smoking?
- Dusty Bibles lead to Dirty Lives
- Come work for the Lord. The work is hard, the hours are long and the pay is low. But the retirement benefits are out of this world.
- It is unlikely there’ll be a reduction in the wages of sin.
- Do not wait for the hearse to take you to church.
- If you’re headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns.
- If you don’t like the way you were born, try being born again.
- Looking at the way some people live, they ought to obtain eternal fire insurance soon.
- This is a ch_ _ ch. What is missing? -----> (U R)
- Forbidden fruit creates many jams.
- In the dark? Follow the Son.
- Running low on faith? Stop in for a fill-up.
- If you can’t sleep, don’t count sheep. Talk to the Shepherd.
Church Sign Sayings from Billboards
Some billboards are showing up in various parts of the USA. The billboards have a black background with white text. These billboard messages could easily be used as church sign sayings.
- Let’s meet at my house Sunday before the game. - God
- C’mon over and bring the kids. - God
- What part of “Thou Shalt Not...” didn’t you understand? - God
- We need to talk. - God
- Keep using my name in vain, I’ll make rush hour longer. - God
- Loved the wedding, invite me to the marriage. - God
- That “Love Thy Neighbor” thing... I meant it. - God
- I love you and you and you and you and... - God
- Will the road you’re on get you to my place? - God
- Follow me. - God
- Big bang theory, you’ve got to be kidding. - God
- My way is the highway. - God
- Need directions? - God
- You think it’s hot here? - God
- Have you read my #1 best seller? There will be a test. - God
- Do you have any idea where you’re going? - God
- Don’t make me come down there. - God
Whether you are looking for church sign sayings for your actual church sign, or just for some interesting reading, I hope these filled your need.
Looking for more laughs?
Church sign sayings are great, but these jokes might be what you're looking for.