Pastor's kids gifts do double duty: they provide joy for the kids and they also encourage your pastor and his wife. Here are a couple thoughts to help you find perfect preacher kids gifts.
1) Be creative. Use your knowledge of each of the children's likes and dislikes.
2) Don't single the kids out in front of the church. They already feel different from all the other children.
3) Don't give them "religious" items. Church dominates their lives already. They just want to have "normal" childhood experiences.
Below are some ideas for Pastor's kids's Gifts.
Ideas for Pastor's Kids Gifts
- Kid's enjoy receiving mail...especially mail that says someone is thinking about them.
- ask their parents first.
, or Nintendo
or a Wii
- even if it is your child's old game system. If they already have a game system, buy them a gift card to GameStop
so they can buy a game.
Be creative. And remember...the only bad gift is no gift at all. PK gifts are a simple way to encourage your entire pastor's family.
If you're looking for more than pastor's kids gifts, try these ideas.