Genesee Home - California
by Charley & Bev Blom
Rest in God's Splendor
The primary ministry of Genesee Home is to provide a Sabbath week where Pastors, Missionaries and their spouses can break away from their normal daily routine and retreat to a scenic rural setting free from the distractions of ministry.
A Sabbath week at Genesee Home is an opportunity for the Holy Spirit to minister to Pastors, Missionaries, and their spouses. In addition to giving you a beautiful space and uninterrupted time for the work of the Holy Spirit we offer the following resources:
Click for more information.
- Quiet time to be in the presence of God
- Uninterrupted time with your spouse
- Opportunities to be inspired by God regarding your ministry, personal walk, calling, etc.
- Prayer time, both individually, as couples, and with other Pastors, Missionaries and spouses
- Time in the Word
- Time to just relax and let go
- Reading time (many resources are provided)
- Opportunity to fellowship over dinner and throughout the evening with our host couple and the other guests.
- Discussions on marriage, family and ministry
- Opportunities for recreation on the ranch
- Encouragement, a listening ear, prayer, and Spiritual Direction as need with our Host Couple